Well showed this to Kate and Hayden and they loved it. Hayden still thinks that you are gonna look just like him as you grow older!!!!! Says you look like his daddy some also. He's not said anything about your mommy and daddy. Personally I think you look just like James Pearson Willeford, my "hunk of honey" grandson!!!!!! Love you, Gammy
3 comments:
SO cute, I just love that little guy. Isn't parenthood a blast.
Well showed this to Kate and Hayden and they loved it. Hayden still thinks that you are gonna look just like him as you grow older!!!!! Says you look like his daddy some also. He's not said anything about your mommy and daddy. Personally I think you look just like James Pearson Willeford, my "hunk of honey" grandson!!!!!!
Love you,
Gammy
Oh how awesome! Look at you Pearson!
TA DA!!
Love,
Jen
Post a Comment