Well look at my little "hunk of honey" in his COWBOY shirt "aunt" Pat and I made you!!!!! YOu still styling my man and your looking good in the arms of that good looking Daddy of yours!!! By the way where is Mom and her Cowboy shirt? Do I need to send her one or WHAT?????? AS you probably already know THOSE BOYS WON!!!!! Lots of love and hugs to you all!! Gammy
3 comments:
Patootie, my friend.
Go Cowboys!
Well look at my little "hunk of honey" in his COWBOY shirt "aunt" Pat and I made you!!!!! YOu still styling my man and your looking good in the arms of that good looking Daddy of yours!!!
By the way where is Mom and her Cowboy shirt? Do I need to send her one or WHAT??????
AS you probably already know THOSE BOYS WON!!!!!
Lots of love and hugs to you all!!
Gammy
Oh Trina, how is it that he just keeps getting more and more beautiful?! He's going to start breaking some records if this keeps up!!
Love you,
Jen
Post a Comment