Cherishing every moment together on this amazing journey as a family!
Friday, November 16, 2007
Found the hat and lifting head!
Hi all! Here is a cute picture of Pearson lifting his head up this morning! Also, I found the hat that matches this sweet outfit! Have a fabulous Friday!
Well Gammy's little "hunk of honey"!!!!!! You are sounding much better over the phone now, so it shouldn't be alot longer before you get your own cell phone so we can chat every day!!!!!!!!!!!! Sounds like you are taking good care of your Mom and Dad also. You are looking so good holding that head up. Nannie said your Gammy was so smart that she rolled over when she was about 3 months old!!! How in the world she can remember that I'll never know. I just must have been a very memorable baby!!!! You keep taking great care of your Mommy and Daddy!!!!!! And I'm counting the days till I see you all again. Hugs and Kisses, Gammy
3 comments:
Well Gammy's little "hunk of honey"!!!!!! You are sounding much better over the phone now, so it shouldn't be alot longer before you get your own cell phone so we can chat every day!!!!!!!!!!!! Sounds like you are taking good care of your Mom and Dad also. You are looking so good holding that head up. Nannie said your Gammy was so smart that she rolled over when she was about 3 months old!!! How in the world she can remember that I'll never know. I just must have been a very memorable baby!!!!
You keep taking great care of your Mommy and Daddy!!!!!! And I'm counting the days till I see you all again.
Hugs and Kisses,
Gammy
Way to go Pearson! All that time at the gym is paying off - or in Pearson's case, under his gym!
LOVE the hat and outfit, so cute!
Love you,
Jen
he's sooo cute!!! I love him in red!
Post a Comment