Sunday, November 25, 2007

Smiley Boy!



Pearson is getting to be such a big boy! He is lifting his head up, smiling, and cooing. He is the light of our lives! Even when we are sleep deprived we still thing he is the greatest thing ever! He rolled over yesterday for the first time and we did not have the camera ready. We will work on that. I tried to post a video of him and Brian playing, but blogger was taking too long. I'll try again later. We have had a great restful weekend. It has been so nice to have Brian home for 5 days. :)) I love long weekends! We put up the Christmas decorations this weekend and the house is looking ready for Christmas. Pearson helped as he sat in the BabyBjorn while I put on the ornaments. We had a great time at our friends' Rich and Robin's house for dinner on Sat. Then today was another great day at church. More videos to come later. Off to nap while he naps! Love to all!!

1 comment:

Carol Ann-Gammy said...

Hey there Gammy's little "hunk of honey"!!!!!!!! YOu are looking so good. Holding up that cute head and rolling over. Next thing we know you will be crawling and walking!!!!!! Can't keep a good guy down now can you!!!!!
Lots of love, hugs, and kisses to you and mommy and daddy.
Gammy