Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Our Happy Baby!



5 comments:

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

We took the pic's on our blog in my sister's basement. You know her hubby Michael is a photographer, right? The one's with him in it we set on the timer mode.

Jen Hawkins said...

Trina, yesterday Emma told Joel that Ms. Trina's baby is the "cutest thing I've ever seen in my life". I have to agree, he just keeps getting sweeter every time I see a new picture!
Love,
Jen

Carol Ann-Gammy said...

Hey Gammy's" little "hunk of honey"!!!!! I have to agree with Emma and Jen that you keep getting sweeter and more handsome every day. Will try to call you tomorrow and see if your "chatting" is improving!
Loads of love, hugs, and kisses to you and Mommy and Daddy.
Gammy

Kristen Butler said...

Hey! you need to check out my blog and make an elf family for you brian and pearson. or wyou can go to www.elfyourself.com

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

update this blog Troll