

Hi everyone! We are having a great week! Busy, but great! Pearson and I are enjoying our days together and loving that Daddy is home much earlier now that football season is over for him. We went to the school I taught at last year yesterday to see all of my previous students and Pearson was a hit! They all loved him. I got my hair cut again this week, back to the shorter stacked style in back, longer on the sides. I tried a new hairdresser and liked her a lot! You should have all seen me trying to take this self picture of the back of my hair. I am a dork I know. :) Here is Pearson in another cute outfit! Gammy, your friend Sheila sent us this one! Please tell her thanks! I will send it to you in email form too so you can send it to her! Thanks! More updates this weekend! Love to all!
2 comments:
Well my little "hunk of honey", if your not looking sssooooooooooooooo good and your Momma also. Still can't wait to get my hands on you soon.
Love you,
Gammy
LOL, we ladies completely understand the back of the hair picture. Except for Emma that is, she wants to know "How come Ms. Trina doesn't want us to see her face?" I said that since you are a brand new Mommy, you wanted all your friends to see the brand new eyes you've grown in the back of your head!
Love, Jen
Post a Comment