Saturday, November 10, 2007

Sick Daddy and Sweet boy!


Hello friends and family,

Please pray for Brian as he has strep throat. Pearson has a new outfit that Aunt Tammi sent to him! Thanks Aunt Tammi and Uncle David! Enjoy the video! We wish you all a happy Saturday!

3 comments:

Holly Bartos said...

Pearson sure is a cutie pie Trina! Sorry to hear about Brian- I had strep last May and boy it isn't fun. Hope he's well soon.

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Look how cute that sweet boy is getting....When/if you put him in the outfits I sent you make sure you email me the photog....especially the outfit Luke was dedicated in....thx.

Carol Ann-Gammy said...

wELL MY LITTLE "HUNK OF HONEY", YOU ARE SO VERY CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
and I STILL HAVE OVER A MONTH BEFORE i GET TO HOLD YOU AND WHISPER AND KISS AND LOVE ON YOU.
aRE YOU STILL SLEEPING GOOD FOR MOM AND DAD?? Hope daddy is better and mom will have time soon to put some more pic's on the blog site!!! Who knows you may be crawling by now!!!!
Love to all of you,
Mom