

Here are few new pictures of our happy, smiley boy! We received a sweet gift from a dear friend of mine this week! She knit the blanket for him and sent a great book and a cute outfit he will wear when he grows more! I had to take a few pictures of our happy boy today! Hope everyone is well! Much love to all!
6 comments:
Well my little "hunk of honey" if you are not getting more handsome every day!!!!!!! Your Gammy just lives for the day when their are new pic's of you on your blog site! I get on this at least 4/5 times a day. Sometimes I have even started back at the beginning of the blog!!!! Now that tells you I need to work more and get a life!!!!
Still loving those darling socks you have on. Love the new hand knitted blankie too!!!!!
Can't wait for Thanksgiving so you can meet some more of the Nannie Knox family!!!!!!! Know you will have a great time meeting the ones you haven't met yet.
Lots of love, hugs, and kisses to you all.
Gammy
Ooooo Pearson I love your new blanket. Any chance I could come over and borrow it for a nap?
Love You!
Jen
Very sweet pictures! I am in love with that knit blanket, too! That's gorgeous!
He is sooo cute and I love to see him smile!!! Can't wait for our next lunch with Pearson and Mommy!
By the way Trina... you are a wonderful mommy and doing a great job!
I remember so vividly the day Lukey started smiling....Don't you just want to keep snapping pic's because you think they'll never smile "just this same way"....well, at least that's how I felt.
Oh My Word!! How adorable. You need to take a couple of the pics and get those printed. These are definitely printable/framed pictures. His smile is so precious. I just love seeing it!!
Post a Comment