Friday, October 12, 2007

Amarillo by morning...

Hi! We are on our way to Amarillo, TX to see the family!!! Brian is off for two weeks for fall break, but we had a lot going on during that time so we couldn't make it all the way to the DFW area, so we are meeting the fam 1/2 way. We will be there until Tues. Pearson will get to see Gammy, Nana, GG, Aunt Tammi again and he gets to meet 4 cousins for the 1st time! He is so excited! We will post lots of pics when we get home. We are not taking the computer so I will be out of touch in blogger world and will have lots of catching up to do when we return. Have a great weekend everyone!
Love to all!

2 comments:

Amber said...

Sorry just now getting around to reading blogs- just wanted to say safe travels and I look forward to seeing pictures when you get back home!!

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Ok, been patiently awaiting new pic's from your trip to Amarillo....