Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Terrific Tuesday!






We are having a good week so far. We already had one playdate yesterday. Mommy found the sepia and black and white functions on her camera and has been taking pictures of me like crazy! I am too cute and I love to smile! Nana, thanks for this great bib! I already spit up on it. I am loooking forward to being a pumpkin tomorrow and passing out candy to my neighbor friends. Have a terrific Tues. everyone!

3 comments:

Kristen Butler said...

He's so cute! I love the blace and whites and that adorable smile! The youth XB13 is like the experiment name like it doesn't have a name yet so it has a label... it wasn't my idea but it works after you explain it to people :) I'm excited about friday too! i forgot you did have a blog before you had kids... my grandparents love checking it so its fun to update and really easy...thanks for introducing me to the blogging world. The different b/t bloggin with or without kids... i tend to update more often because i dont have to worry about feedings :) haha

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Oh my gosh, the sepia and b & w pic's are adorable. My fav of these pic's today is the one that is sideways of him (2nd one down on the left) Too cute!

Carol Ann-Gammy said...

Hey, my little "hunk of honey"!!!! You are the most handsome little Willeford I have seen in ages!!! YOu rank right up there with your daddy! Looks like your mommy is having a great time with the sepia and b/w. Personaly I prefer the color so I can see your outfit colors, but, hey, just so its a picture of you I'll take anything I can get!!!!!!
Tonight is Halloween and it sounds like your gonna look cute in your outfit handing out candy. You and mommy and daddy have a great evening and Nannie and I will also.
Lots of love and Hugs from here!!
Gammy/Nannie