Thursday, October 04, 2007

Play times!

Pearson in his new zebra outfit from Miss Jeanie! Thanks!
We had out 2nd playdate with Mackenzie. Both babies slept while the mommies talked!
Play time with Mommy and Daddy!

4 comments:

Carol Ann-Gammy said...

Well my handsome hunk of a grandson already wooing the women!!! If you and McKenzie don't look cute napping together while the mom's can visit!!!!!!!! Love that Zebra outfit!!!!!! That is just to cute and the pic of you and mommy and daddy together is wonderful. Kate and Hayden are just so excited they are gonna meet you and see Aunt Trina and Uncle Brian. Maybe they can do some geocaching while together!! I am counting the days and I have LOTS to do before then!!!!!!
Can't wait to gets love of love, hugs, kisses, and whispers!!!!!!
Gammy

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Isn't that cute. Two little peas in a pod together. Love the pic of the 3 of ya'll. Isn't play time fun. I just love the pic's keep em' coming.

Jen Hawkins said...

I love the pictures of Pearson and Mackenzie together, too precious!

~ Jen

Amber said...

What precious babies!! How sweet. You look so happy. They will be friends forever!! I just know it....