Cherishing every moment together on this amazing journey as a family!
Tuesday, October 02, 2007
Good times!
Here are a few more pics and another video of Pearson! We are so blessed to have Mark and Susan in our lives. They brought us dinner on Monday night. Thanks guys! Pearson and I went for a walk today and then played together before his nap.
Cute! Love the dino onesie and the sweet video of his little stretches and exercises!!! Pearson you are such a cutie!!! Didn't Susan and Mark go to McFBC!?!? Did a lot of you McFBCers transplant there!?!? I think you said something about a new church!?!? I'm curious!
Hey my precious grandson!!!! Well you look pretty cool with Mark and Susan checking you out. Your video was AWSOME but your forgot to talk to everyone!!! You be sure and give your Mommy an extra hug and kiss from me for all the pics and video's she has been putting on the blog. This blog is our connection with you ALL! However, soon I should be loving and hugging on all of you for a few days. Can't wait either. Love to you all, Mom
3 comments:
Love to see the coats and that your weather is snuggling up weather. Could you send some relief down here where it's still 90+ degrees.
Cute! Love the dino onesie and the sweet video of his little stretches and exercises!!! Pearson you are such a cutie!!! Didn't Susan and Mark go to McFBC!?!? Did a lot of you McFBCers transplant there!?!? I think you said something about a new church!?!? I'm curious!
Hey my precious grandson!!!! Well you look pretty cool with Mark and Susan checking you out. Your video was AWSOME but your forgot to talk to everyone!!! You be sure and give your Mommy an extra hug and kiss from me for all the pics and video's she has been putting on the blog. This blog is our connection with you ALL! However, soon I should be loving and hugging on all of you for a few days. Can't wait either.
Love to you all,
Mom
Post a Comment