Hello all! Pearson is now 8 weeks old and he went to his two month check up appt. yesterday. He is now 11 lbs. 2 oz and 22.5 inches long. He is growing so fast! He got four shots! :((((( Sad day! Mommy and Daddy were sad. Brian held his head and I took pictures. Here is one of them.
He did pretty good the rest of the day. He slept quite a bit and was a little irritable, but overall he did good.
Also, Pearson received more socks from Ms. Jenny! Thanks for the socks!! He will love them, well I will love them as he probably doesn't know what is on his feet yet. :) He can wear them tomorrow when we hopefully go to a pumpkin patch. :)
3 comments:
Just a thought...but you might want to take the pic off your blogwith the piece of mail that says all Pearson's name....address...Just for safety's sake...
Good point, Heather, what was I thinking? Thanks!
Well my handsome HUNK of a Grandson!!!!!!!!YOu are just so AWSOME and you now have your Gammy wrapped around your little finger!! As I'm sure you know your other 8 cousins do too!!!!!!!!!!
You just happen to be the "latest and greatest"!!!!!! They'll get used to it, they had their turn also.
Hugs,
Gammy
Post a Comment