Hello friends,
Here are a few pictures of our sweet angel from today! We had a great day hanging out together. We went to Babies R Us to get him a warm winter hat so that when it snows again he will be prepared. He is such a good boy. We tried to get him to sleep in this morning, but he wasn't down with that idea. So we all arose at 6am. Sleeping in for us is over for now. We alsotook a few family self portraits today too.
Happy birthday to our sweet nephew, Mason David! You are one cute one year old! We love you!!! We are sorry we missed your party today and hope it was a blast! Can't wait to see pics! Later taters




5 comments:
Well HAPPY BIRTHDAY Mr. Mason. Sure enjoyed spending time with you in Amarillo.
"Handsome Hunk" you are still getting more handsome every day. Like your cap and outfit. And LOVE the self portriats of the whole family!!!!!Why you make this "old gammy " proud to have you in the family!!!!!!!!! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you all.
Gammy
Girl- you always look so good in your pictures! Your hair and makeup ALWAYS done! If I stayed home with my baby- I don't think I would ever get out of my PJ's nor put a lick of makeup on.....The days I'm at home with Beau- I'm lookin' pretty gross...Again- you always look soo good. Brian must feel proud that he has such a pretty wife to come home to- Jeff isn't so lucky!
Ok, you guys are cracking me up with the "self-timer" on your camera....Love the pic's though. Keep em' coming. Send some snow our way too. Jason wants to ski in the "mountains" of McKinney (wink).
Oh, I almost forgot--Happy Bday Mason....
I love all the pictures and videos and you all too!
He is getting to be such a big boy!
Love him! I can tell you are loving being a mommy and daddy!
Post a Comment