Cherishing every moment together on this amazing journey as a family!
Monday, October 22, 2007
Two Months old today!
Here is our precious little boy! We took his monthly pictures in his chair. I also took a picture of him next to his new rug in his room! Thanks Gammy! Enjoy this video too!
Well if my little "hunk of honey" isn't the cutest!!!!!!! Wow, 2 months old today. You continue to get more handsome every day and sweet! Think mommy and daddy may have to get him on a flight to Texas to visit Nana,GG, Nannie and Gammy. We still have more frequent flyer miles!!!!!!! Love and Hugs, Gammy
I absolutely LOVE the videos!! I think it is sooo awesome that you are doing that. I was so bad about taking video's of Beau when he was that young- it makes me sad.......Love ya'll- weather looks awesome there. I love snow...
4 comments:
Ok, I totally think Pearson was trying to wave at us in the video...I love the pic of him propped up on the armrest of the chair.
Well if my little "hunk of honey" isn't the cutest!!!!!!! Wow, 2 months old today. You continue to get more handsome every day and sweet! Think mommy and daddy may have to get him on a flight to Texas to visit Nana,GG, Nannie and Gammy. We still have more frequent flyer miles!!!!!!!
Love and Hugs,
Gammy
Trina, will you email me directions on how to add a picture like the little one of you 3 at the top of my blog and to the left like yours. Thanks.
I absolutely LOVE the videos!! I think it is sooo awesome that you are doing that. I was so bad about taking video's of Beau when he was that young- it makes me sad.......Love ya'll- weather looks awesome there. I love snow...
Post a Comment