

Hello friends and family,
Here are more pictures of our "little charmer". He is starting to smile and hold his head up! That is what he is doing in the picture with me. He also has a new Baby Einstien activity gym that I purchased off of Craig's list( a great website where you can purchase things locally from others). We have had a great weekend so far and we are looking forward to Brian being off work for 2 weeks for Fall Break!! Yea!! We are very excited about a trip to Amarillo on Sat. to meet family to hang out together. Hope you are all doing well. Off to take a nap while Pearson naps. :)
5 comments:
Too bad we're going to Houston next weekend, or we'd come to Amarillo as your "extended family". wink
"Somebody" is starting to look more like Mama.
Mary has the same Baby E gym. She still enjoys playing with it, but now she calls it her tent! She puts a blanket on top and crawls under. So will this be Pearson's 1st car trip? Mary was just over 1 month when we drove to Houston 4-1/2 hours. I remembered I fed her 1st thing when she woke up and drove 3 hours until the next feeding. It went surprising well! Have a safe trip. William and I are both taking personal days on Thusday and Friday to go see my family!
Hi Trina and Pearson - Pearson I have to tell you that I had so much fun meeting you today. I'm looking forward to seeing lots more of you!
Love you,
Jen
Well my handsome grandson, I apologize Gammy is just now responding!! Been busy entertaining brothers/wives!!!! Good visits. Best visit is coming up when I see you and your mommy and daddy!!!!! You are looking so fine!!!!!!!!!!
Lots of love, hugs, and whispers,
Gammy
Post a Comment