Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Great trip to Amarillo-Scroll down for pics

We had a great trip to Amarillo, TX this weekend. We left early on Sat. morning. The drive wasn't too bad. We arrived in Amarillo around 4pm to find our sweet family waiting for us outside the Drury Inn. Pearson's cousins were very excited to meet him. Madeleine, Mason, Kate, and Hayden all thought he was pretty cute! We hung out on Sat. night there at the hotel. We went swimming and ate dinner there. On Sunday morning we enjoyed the hot breakfast at the hotel and hung out with the family more. We tried taking pictures with the cousins in matching fall outfits, a little challenging with an 8 week old, 11 month old, and 4 year old. We also tried to take a 4 generation picture with my family and a three generation picture with Brian's family. Then we went to lunch at Red Robin and sadly said goodbye to Nana, GG, Aunt Tammi, Madeleine and Mason. Gammy, Hayden, Kate, Brian, Pearson, and I headed back to the hotel to take a nap. Sunday night we went swimming again and hung out more. On Monday we went to Palo Duro Canyon, otherwise known as the "Texas Grand Canyon". Then upon returning to the hotel Gammy sent Brian and I out for a nap and we gladly obliged. That night we went to Logan's Roadhouse for dinner. Then on Tues. we sadly said our goodbyes and headed home. We had a great time hanging out with our family.
Heather, thanks for waiting patiently for pics, blogger gave me trouble earlier today. Enjoy the pics now.
PS- I cut my hair, back to what I know and is easiest. :))







8 comments:

The Haseltine's said...

It looks like you guys had a fantastic time! We can't wait to meet Pearson here in Texas! We miss you lots!

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

So glad the trip went well. Love your hair cut T...Gammy's hair is looking great too! I'm so glad you guys got to visit w/the fam...A 1/2 way trip is a good idea. Any plans on visiting Dallas any time soon?

Holly Bartos said...

Looks like a fun trip! Pearson is getting cuter and cuter every day.

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

P.S. What does your mom's shirt say? Pearson sure is growing..

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

P.P.S. How come no pool pic's of you in your bikini and Pearson in his baby Speedo?

Carol Ann-Gammy said...

Well it was an AWSOME visit and time spent with wonderful families! So happy we all enjoy each other and get along so well. Pearson, you are really growing. Nannie loved looking at the pictures on my camera and she can't wait to hold you at Christmas time. Also Lauren and Eric checked out the pictures last night and loved them.
Hugs,
Gammy

Unknown said...

Very sweet pictures! What a great idea to meet half way!!! Lonnie proposed to me at the canyon! Its pretty there! Looks like Pearson is really loved!!!

Amber said...

Looks like you all had a great time! I love seeing pictures. It is so neat that ya'll were able to see your family. I'm sure they are missing that sweet boy of yours. They had to get their Pearson fix!! Your hair is adorable. Easier is a must with a two month old!! Love ya'll.....