
We are having a great Sunday. Pearson went to church again today and did great! We celebrated what God has done at Revelation Church in the past two years! It was a great time of fellowship and worship! Pearson wore a new outfit from cousin Mason. We took a video of him in his swing today. It is a little dark, we will work on the lighting for next time. Enjoy! The boys are getting ready for the big Dallas Cowboy game tonight. :) More pics of that later.
4 comments:
Hey grandson!!!!!! Sure proud you were good at church again. Gammy was at Sunday School and church also. The video idea is AWSOME however, I can see something swinging. Loved hearing your daddy talking.
Working on the next trip. In the meantime I'm sending all three of you lots of love, hugs and kisses.
Gammy
Pearson, so sorry that I meant to tell you I enjoyed hearing the voices of your daddy and mommy.
Me bad!!!!!!!
Gammy
I think Pearson looks like Gammy. What a little cutie patootie. Isn't life grand being a parent.
Finally was able to view the video....Ya'll sound so relaxed and so happy. I cannot tell you how happy I am for ya'll. What a miracle Pearson is.
Post a Comment