
Pearson went to his first of many football games today! We went to watch Brian coach his 7th grade team. Pearson did great, although the team did not. Sorry, Daddy. Pearson slept through most of the game. He sported his football outfit and looked so cute! The sun was bright but I kept him covered the whole time. Enjoy the picture of my two special boys!
4 comments:
Well these 2 guys sure look great and chillin at the football game!! His Dallas Cowboy shirt is in the mail as Ms. Peg got it all fixed up for the Pearson guy! Sure wish I was there playing with him and then you 2 big folks could go on another date!!!!! Well hopefully in Oct. as we here in Texas are all praying very hard that a visit will happen. Keep the pictures coming as I can already tell he is growing.
Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you all,
Gammy
Too cute, I'm sure if Pearson had some pom poms to cheer daddies team on they would have one...note to self for next game...bring Pearson's baby pom-poms!
I meant WON, I'm a dork....
Hi Trina,
I just got word from Molly about precious baby Pearson. I am so happy for you and your family. I have two beautiful girls, Ella who is 4 and Lilly who is 16mths. I just wanted to say hi and wish you the best.
Take care,
Brenna Hoff
Post a Comment