


Dear Nannie and My two special cousins and Friends,
Thank you so much for my blankets and new clothes!! I am such a lucky little boy. I love what my mommy keeps calling "Nannie blankets"! She wraps me up in them and covers my bassinet mattress with them. To my cousins Mason and Triston: Thank you for all my new clothes!! I will be one decked out little boy! Check out my pictures of my new clothes and blankets!
I went to the dr. today. I now weigh 7 lbs. 11 oz. and I am 20 1/2 inches long. My dr. said I am perfect, but Mommy and Daddy knew that already. I am one healthy boy! I will go back in October for shots!
My Gammy and Pat have taken good care of Mommy and Daddy and me. They have cooked and cleaned all day! Yes, my Gammy can cook! HeeHee!
Love,
Pearson
Pearson
2 comments:
Little Mr. Pearson- you are just adorable. You ARE perfect in every way. I hope to meet you some day real soon. Love You bunches.......
Maybe Gammy will make Aunt Heather a nice cuddly "nannie blanket"....I'll take king size...(wink)
Post a Comment