Sunday, September 16, 2007

Weekend Update and Happy B-day to MGC!





Hi everyone! We have had a good weekend again! Pearson is growing fast and keeping us on our toes. We had the pleasure of visiting with friends this weekend. Thanks Sally for coming over on Friday. Then on Sat. we got to visit with our friends Robin, Rich, and Aubrey. Today Pearson went to church for the first time! He did great! He was awake and quiet for a while and then fell asleep. Enjoy the family pictures.

A special Happy Birthday message goes out to Madeleine Grace today!! I can't believe you are 4 years old today!! Happy B-day sweet girl! We are sorry we missed your Cinderella party! Pearson would have loved it!
We hope all is well with everyone! Take care!
Much love,
T, B, and P

2 comments:

Carol Ann-Gammy said...

Well Pearson, you continue to be AWSOME and your Mommy and Daddy are looking GOOD also!!! So glad you got to go to church and were a good boy. Just remember your Gammy loves you very much and so does your Nannie and she can't wait to hold you. Tell Mommy and Daddy to give you lots and lots of hugs, loves and kisses. Your Dallas Cowboy shirt will be in the mail soon as Ms. Peg got it fixed today!
Love you,
Gammy

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

I cannot believe how big Pearson has already gotten. Glad to see he's getting good use of all of his "daddy's fav", "I love daddy", "Daddy's the best", "Daddy's poop don't stink"...clothing-ware.

How bout...some "mommy got stretch marks for me", "mommy never will have normal boobs", "mommy now has insomnia", "mommy brakes for midnight feedings", "mommy will not pee on her own, until until I'm 4", "mommy got stiches on her hoo haa because of me", "mommy nursed cankles for me", "MY MOMMY IS THE BEST"...shirts/onesies! Don't make me get some custom made...cuz you know I'll do it. Love you guys. Bye the way Trina you look great. Hope that you are feeling as well as you look. Brian you look good too. Hope ya'll are starting to settle into the Willeford routine.