Thursday, September 27, 2007

Our Playdate today









Hello friends and family. We had a great time with our friends Kristen, Amanda, and Baby Mackenzie today. They came over for a playdate. Mackenzie was born 6 days after Pearson. We visited and talked baby talk. Lots of fun! Thanks for coming over girls!

3 comments:

Carol Ann-Gammy said...

Well if my grandson doesn't look so cute in his outfit!!!! And with a girlfriend already. You kinda jumping the gun on this "play date" thing already. Kristen I know from the shower and church, not sure if I've met Amanda, but she sure has a precious daughter!! Was she born at the same hospital? I love the name McKenzie and all in her little pink outfit.
Gammy is anxious to start counting the days till I get to hold, love on, kiss, and whisper "I love you" to my grandson Pearson and his mom and dad!!!!!!!!!
Hugs,
Gammy

Molly said...

Playdates are the best! Enjoy them while the babes aren't mobile because then you are lucky if you actually get to finish a conversation ;-) Love the pic with the mommies, babies, and pacifiers in hand ready to go! Love to you Trina. ~~~Molly

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

First I must say Trina you look fabulous....So happy and healthy!

Second, be prepared for lots more play dates to come. They're so much fun for "the mommies" and kiddos (wink).

Glad all is well. I hear it's already getting cool in the Springs...Send some cool weather our way it was 92 yest.

Ugh!