Happy Birthday, Little Pearson!!! I can't believe you are already one month old!! Trina, before you know if he'll be talking and walking! That adorable little smile should start any moment now!!
Well my grandson if you aren't the most adorable little guy sitting up there in your "comfy chair"!! Just want you to be the first to know that plans are being made as I write, for another trip to the Springs for some more lovin, huggin, and kissin!!!!!! Maybe Mom and Dad can go on another date and you and I can just "hang out" together at the house. Whatcha think? Gammy
Too cute. I have to figure out the slide show thing...Brooke needs to blog Em's bday party with the slide show pic's....What a big boy you have. I bet you can't even believe how much life has changed in one month. Looks like all is well and you're having a blast with your new little blessing.
Trina & Brian! He is so precious! Can't wait to see the monthly pictures in the green chair. I still do that with my two and keep them in a separate album, it is amazing to flip through it and see the changes month to month. Glad you are enjoying every momemt - Can't wait to meet him!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday, Little Pearson!!! I can't believe you are already one month old!! Trina, before you know if he'll be talking and walking! That adorable little smile should start any moment now!!
Well my grandson if you aren't the most adorable little guy sitting up there in your "comfy chair"!!
Just want you to be the first to know that plans are being made as I write, for another trip to the Springs for some more lovin, huggin, and kissin!!!!!! Maybe Mom and Dad can go on another date and you and I can just "hang out" together at the house. Whatcha think?
Gammy
Too cute. I have to figure out the slide show thing...Brooke needs to blog Em's bday party with the slide show pic's....What a big boy you have. I bet you can't even believe how much life has changed in one month. Looks like all is well and you're having a blast with your new little blessing.
Trina & Brian! He is so precious! Can't wait to see the monthly pictures in the green chair. I still do that with my two and keep them in a separate album, it is amazing to flip through it and see the changes month to month. Glad you are enjoying every momemt - Can't wait to meet him!
Post a Comment