Sunday, September 09, 2007

Our weekend in review...: (scroll all the way down to see all)


Brian and I went on a date together Sat. night while Gammy and Pat babysat Pearson! We went to dinner at Chili's on a gift card(thanks Laurie and Will for the gift card!!) Then we went to Babies R Us to return something and get Pearson more diapers. Right before we left Pearson iniated me into parenthood as he spit up on my shirt. :) Thanks, son!
Today Pearson had his first bath in his new bath tub! Too fun!

Pearson chilling in his crib while Daddy hooked up his new video montior! Thanks Dad!

Pearson watched his first Dallas Cowboys football game with his Daddy. Gammy and Pat made him a new shirt. It is a little big, but he will grow into it! He also held his first football(Thanks Uncle Keith, Aunt Tiff, Hayden, and Kate)!

Pearson met his second cousins Sean and Elizabeth! It was so great to see them!
We hope you all had a great weekend too!

2 comments:

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Wow, a date post-baby already. Good for you guys...Keep them coming or you'll lose your mind. It's good to be away for a little while. But, I'm sure the whole time you were on your date you were talking about Pearson. That's how Jason and I are, with Luke. You guys look so happy. I'm glad that Gammy got to babysit her grandson. When is Gammy coming home, hope you get a little more time together. Then will you guys be on your own or are more family on their way?

Unknown said...

I have enjoyed looking at the pictures. I wish there was something like this when Jacob was born and we were in San Antonio. Tell Gammy 'hi' for us. Pearson is such a cutie. Enjoy those times you have alone, sometimes they come few and far in between.

Beth Bryant Seabolt