Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Pearson's 1st Year in Review

Where did the year go? Pearson is the joy of our lives! He is fun, active, sweet, loving, and adventureous! We have learned so much about him in one year! He loves to play . He is a good eater and sleeper. He gives great kisses and snuggles his head on your shoulder when he is tired or not feeling good! We learned this week at at play area at the mall that he is fearless!!! He had no fear climbing up and down the slides! He is one of the sweetest gifts God ever gave us! Pearson, we love you!!!

1 comment:

Macie Marie said...

Hello Hello! My long lost AUNTIE TRINA! ITs been a LONG time. I love this and I LOVE Pearson. I MISS YALL SOOOO very much. I so wish i could of been there with you and uncle B, as well as the sweetie pie! Give each of your boys my love!
-Macie Marie