Monday, August 11, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!






Sunday was my birthday! We had a very special day together. We went to church, ate lunch at home, played, took naps, and then went to Denver to the Parks Meadows Mall. I needed to have another new James Avery Charm put on my bracelet. We then splurged and had a delicious dinner at the Cheesecake Factory! Brian and Pearson bought me a glass cake platter, flowers and donuts for breakfast! And my sweet friend, Jenny, knows my obsession with flair pens and bought me 16!! Thanks Jenny! This stay at home Mommy will love them! We had a great day! Thanks to everyone who sent cards, phone calls, and emails to make my day so special!

3 comments:

fourlittlehawks said...

Oh happy birthday sweet friend of mine! I knew it was close, but I wasn't sure what day and I'm so sad that I missed it! I'm glad you had such a fun day!!

Love,
Jen

Amanda said...

I'm sorry I had no idea it was your birthday! I was wondering what your friend meant on Brian's post when she wished you both a Happy Birthday- duh! Hope you had a wonderful day and that cheesecake looked delish!

Monica Hutchison said...

Hi sweet friend,
Although I wished you Happy Birthday on the phone, I wanted to leave a HB wish on your blog. You'll have to read the post from Brian's birtday. I love you and am praising God's blessings in your lives! What a sweet family! Love you.
Monica