Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Sick Sweet boy again

Please pray for our sweet boy who is sick again. He has had a runny nose, coughing, wheezing, and rapic breathing again. I called the dr this morning to learn that they wanted to see him right away. So I quickly got dressed and took Pearson in his pjs to see the dr. He gave him more breathing treatment medicine and an oral steriod. The blessing is I was able to care for him at home all day, the downfall is we are all three exhausted from lack of sleep due to Pearson becoming uncomfortable in the night. I quickly forgot what sleep deprivation feels like, oh how you remember quickly. Thank you for your prayers for our sweet boy. I hope and pray he feels better for his big birthday weekend!

3 comments:

The Haseltine's said...

poor thing! I hope he is better soon!! And enjoy his morning nap while you can...Mary dropped it the week after her 1st birthday, however, her afternoon nap went a little longer. Sometimes she will still take a 3 hour nap in the afternoon.

Unknown said...

I'm praying he feels GREAT soon, too! And that God will bless you and Brian with patience and energy and you endure restless nights!

Hugs, Aimee

jenny said...

Get well sweet boy! I don't want you to pooped to party on your big day!!! Hang in there Friend! I am praying for health and the gift of a good night's rest!