Pearson and I have many fun days together. Last week we had two more friends join us. We went to Focus on the Family to play. I do love being a stay at home Mommy. I love being able to help others by the time I have at home. I love the rhythm to mine and Pearson's days. I love that he naps twice a day in his bed. I love he plays with his toys. Now, don't get me wrong , not all days are rosy, but I do love my life. I know staying home is not for everyone, but I am so grateful for this opportunity. Just thought I would share. :)

We are getting ready for Nana and Papa's visit and Pearson's 1st birthday party this weekend!!! I ordered the cake today! I know many of you are thinking, well... she is at home, she could make it! Well, yes, I could have, but I don't have much of a creative touch and I had a coupon at Safeway! So I decided to have it made for me. I will post pics when it is ready.
PS-By the way, our friends Kristen and Matt, had their sweet baby boy on Friday! Welcome to the world, Grayson. You can check out their link to see lots of pics. Here is a picture of Pearson and I when we went to meet him! Congrats Kristen and Matt!
We hope you all have a great week! Much love!
1 comment:
I love being a stay at home mommy too. Best job in the entire world. What are you doing for P's...I mean OUR birthday?
H
Post a Comment