Cherishing every moment together on this amazing journey as a family!
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Pearson's first Birthday party!!!
Yea!! It worked!! I have been working with slide.com for a while now and I got it to work!!! Yea!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy all of his birthday party pics! I had 126 to choose from! There are some captions under some of the slides! I hope you all enjoy them as much as we enjoyed the party! Thanks Susan for taking all the pics for me so I could be freed up to be a Mommy! He really enjoyed cake for the first time! I am sure he thought "oh, what is this sweet stuff that Mommy and Daddy have never let me have?" He got so many wonderful gifts! He is such a big boy taking a few steps on his own now! We were blessed to have Nana and Papa, Mark and Susan, Joel and Janelle and Madison, and Kari and Kristen and sweet baby Grayson there with us! We had a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Yum sugar, I think I need more of that Mommy. Make it red icing next time. Looks like ya'll had a blast. Glad the family could be there for P's big day. Love the mountainous background. It looked so cool there. Could you send some cool weather our way. Heather
Post a Comment