Friday, August 22, 2008

Happy Birthday, Pearson!!!

Happy birthday sweet boy! I can't believe one year ago today you entered our lives! What a joyous day!! I will forever remember that day and be eternally grateful to our amazing Heavenly Father for giving you to us!! We are so blessed to be your Mommy and Daddy!!

Here is Pearson eating his birthday breakfast! He had scrambled eggs for the first time. I am not sure he was impressed. More of the eggs ended up on the floor rather than his mouth! We will take tons of pictures throughout the weekend!





Happy birthday sweet Heather! We love you!! I am glad "P" , as you so sweetly call him, shares this day with you!

4 comments:

fourlittlehawks said...

Your birthday hat is WAY stylin' Pearson!! Happy, happy birthday you darling boy! Keep trying the scrambled eggs, seriously they are yummy - Jen would never steer you wrong baby love!
Love,
Jen

jenny said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PEARSON!!!!! You will love birthdays - they are the best thing ever! Forget the eggs kiddo - save all the room in that belly for CAKE!!!!!

Amber said...

Happy Birthday- Sweet Pearson! I just can not believe it has been a year. I didn't remember that he shares a birthday with Heather! Looks like Pearson has a ton of love surrounding him! What a cutie!!!

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Love the stylin' hat....Wish Sweet P and I could have spent the day together for our BIG DAY! He only has 35 more years to catch up with me. Wink