Thursday, August 21, 2008

Nana and Papa made it! And Healthier now!

Hi everyone! After a long day of driving from Texas, Nana and Papa made it to come spend a long weekend with us! We are planning on going shopping, having a party for Pearson on Saturday, and then he will dedicated at church on Sunday.

Pearson is very good at giving kisses!




He seems to be feeling better. I think the new medicines are working well. Thank you for all of your prayers. And yes, we are getting more sleep too! Praise the Lord! We appreciate you all!!

3 comments:

David, Tammi, Madeleine and Mason said...

Awh, I am so jealous of those sweet kisses!!! Nana and Papa, bring home lots for me. My sweet children are going crazy over their precious Nana and Papa's picture on the computer. Maddie knew y'all were going for Pearson's b-day but now she is sad that she isn't there too and keeps saying let's go mom. Come on lets go to Colorado too. We can't miss his birthday party! I wish it were that easy and I would hop on the next plane!!! Tell them to lower those airline prices! Anyway, Pearson you enjoy your Nana and Papa, they are brilliant at spoiling grandkids and can't wait to spoil the pants off of you!! We love you all!
David, Tam, Maddie and Mason

Brooke said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET BOY! Oh what a true blessing this past year has been for you all. The best blessing in the world! Have a great birthday celebration!

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY SWEET P. YOU AND I ARE CELEBRATING OUR BIRTHDAYS TOGETHER TODAY. I am just 36 and your 1. Make sure you smear lots of cake on your face so that mommy can get some good pic's. I love you all. Heather