Thursday, August 28, 2008

More fun with Nana and Papa...

I know you are all shocked at my blogging this week. Try not to get too used to it. Ha, ha! We had a great time while my parents were here this past weekend. We were so blessed to have them here with us. Here are a few more pics of our fun times together.



I got a beautiful new necklace from my sister. I love it! I don't know if you can see it very good, sorry!



Nana rocked Pearson to sleep! Yes, we are now off the bottle and on all sippy cups. Yea!



Pearson sporting a new outfit and standing on his own!



My mom and I got our nails and toes done! What a treat!


Another special treat was that Brian and were able to go on a date, while sweet Nana and Papa babysat Pearson. We went to Texas Roadhouse for dinner and then walked around Kohls only to come home at 8pm because we were tired!

Lots of hugs and kisses before they left!!!

Pearson and Papa playing with his pacifier!! Too cute!!

No comments: