
Hello amazing friends, family, and faithful blog readers,
There are more of you out there reading my blog than I knew! How special! I truly appreciate all of your prayers, comments, emails, and phone calls. We are home now. We were discharged around 11:15am today. We had been home 20 minutes and sweet Pearson took a nap. He is still out. Bless his sweet little heart. He is doing better. His breathing is not as labored now, no more wheezing, and he is off the oxygen. He did come home with a prescription for breathing treatments. So we will learn how to do those this afternoon. We will have a follow up appt. with our pediatrician this week.
Please continue to pray for us as Brian and I are exhausted. I guess the reality of our baby being sick has set in for me and I have been crying a lot today. So pray I rest and my emotions calm down.
To those of you who have called or emailed us I will return calls and emails soon, please be patient with me. Here are a few pics of him in the hospital. Enjoy!
6 comments:
So glad you are home...I know that feeling! It is so hard to see your little one sick and not be able to do more for them. We will continue to keep you guys in our thoughts and prayers.
Sweet Pearson, I've been praying for you and your mommy, too---Glad you were so wise in caring for him! You and Brian are doing great Trina (and God's grace is covering all the rest). Praying for Mommy to get sound sleep so she can be ready to smother Pearson with hugs and kisses tomorrow!!!
Whew! I am so relieved you are all home. Get some rest and know you are loved. :)
We just wanted you to know we are saying our prayers for your precious baby boy and of course his mommy and daddy...feel well soon Pearson! xo, The Jules'
So glad SweetP is out of the hospital. Luke goes in on Fri. for tonsil removal so I'll be in ya'lls shoes then. I pray you two get some rest. Nothing worse than having a sick baby.
Love you,
Heather
Post a Comment