
Look at these cute curls!!

Pearson seems happier! Yea! Today I gave up the fight in keeping him out of all the kitchen cabinets. This will now be "his" cabinet. I am trying to upload a really cool video, but blogger is giving me trouble. Will try again later. Have a great night!
Also, we went to the pediatrician yesterday and we will give Pearson his breathing treatments for the rest of the week and watch him closely for wheezing. The dr. thinks he could have had a virus. He could wheeze up to 2 years b/c he had RSV a few months ago. My "mommy" conclusion is that he will need extra TLC and monitoring when he gets a cold or a runny nose.
6 comments:
Trina,
I just decided to check out your blog because I hadn't talked to you in so long. My heart goes out to you. What a scary ordeal! I am so thankful that Pearson is doing better now. I'll be praying for him.
Hey - me again! I was perusing the rest of your blog, and I read about your vacation. I never talked to you again after that, but you know we all got sick too a few days after you were here. I was wondering if Nanny caught it - bless her heart!!! It was kind of funny because Julianne was the only one who didn't get it, but the four of us all came down with it on the same morning and were all sick all day. I think that is a first for the Evans! I don't know how Julianne escaped, but she was quite a little helper. I'm glad you had a good trip anyway and were able to enjoy time with family. Gotta run!
I say Pearson can bang away in the kitchen as long as he wants! It is great to see him on the go again! He can come bang away in my kitchen anytime (I never cook! Somebody should be having some fun with those pots!).
So glad Pearson is feeling so much better. What is it with babies and empty cabinets? He reminds me of Jack at that age (we had a Jack cabinet too). Too cute. Ha!
He looks great and very happy to be home!!!...I hope everyone is recovering, sure can take a lot out of everyone when your baby is sick...xo, Darlene
Trina- I'm so glad to see that happy face on Pearson. Looks like he is getting better! God is good! It is so scarey when our babies are sick. Thanks for all of the updates.
Post a Comment