Friday, July 04, 2008

By Popular Request...


Here is Pearson's 10 months in review. I was going to wait to post this one in Aug, but I aim to please my blogger viewers. You will see this one again in two months. :)) Enjoy!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks Trina for the blog help! I have no idea what happened (I must have done something to mess it up). Let me know if that happens again pretty please!!! I can't believe sweet little Pearson is so cute in every picture...you're quite the photographer and your subject is absolutely adorable!!! How in the world is he 10 months already!??!

jenny said...

I LOVE THIS!!!!!!!! I was trying to go back and find these the other day!!! Month 7 with the tie and Month 9 with the sweater vest are my favorite Pearson fashion photos! TOO CUTE!!!!!!

Aleesha said...

I love it!! It's amazing how much they change from month to month at that age and you can definitely see the differences with him sitting in the chair everytime. Great idea! My kids both have one of those chairs but they each got it for their first birthdays so we were too late for that. Pearson is adorable! My fav is the one in the tie.