Monday, July 28, 2008

Baby Shower for Kristen

On Saturday I helped host a baby shower for my sweet friend Kristen and her upcoming baby boy! We had a great time showering her with blessings and playing fun games. I was also very blessed that my sweet boy was being well taken care of by my sweet friends Rich and Robin. Pearson did not cry again when I left! Yea! You can see he had a great time without me!


And my wonderful husband came home from a business trip on Sat. night! He was gone Wed.-Sat! So all in all Sat. was a fabulous day! I don't know how single mommies or mommies whose husbands travel a lot do it! I missed him so much and am so happy he is home now.

2 comments:

Macie Marie said...

Im sure glad help is home! Im glad that Pearson is doing better. Hope he stays that way!
love ya and miss you too!
-Macie Marie

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

I think I met her when we were there. Look how handsome my little man is. We're about to celebrate OUR birthdays soon.

Heather