
Pearson found a cowboy hat at some friends house a few weeks ago.Such a cutie!!

We were able to see a full rainbow!!! It was gorgeous!! As many of you know, I LOVE rainbows!!! Thank you God for your promises!!

Tonight Pearson and I went to see Brian's first high school scrimmage. Brian is so excited to be coaching high school football! It is one thing God created him to do. And Pearson has learned to clap, so he was clapping for Daddy's team. There will be more pics of us at more football games I am sure. We are sure proud of you, Brian. I know this is a dream come true for you. We love you and support you in your coaching! We will be at many games to cheer you and your team on!
2 comments:
Hey there Cowboy! See T and B, Pearson is trying to tell you he is ready to move back to Texas where the real cowboys live!! Good job Pearson keep giving subtle hints they will catch on. Ha. Ha. He is adorable! I need to love on that sweet boy! Love y'all!!
Tam
SO CUTE!!!
I am so happy that Brian will be able to coach those big kids! I can't think of a better man to lead them! OR cuter cheerleaders than Trina and Pearson!
We are proud of you Brian!!!!!
Post a Comment