

We went to the play area at Focus on the Family yesterday! It is so cool! The baby/toddler area is called Camp What-A-Nut and looks like a camp site! Pearson loved it! He crawled around and played! It was a warmer day in Colorado Springs(92 degrees, that's hot for us) so we needed a fun free place to play and Focus had it all for us. We were headed to the mall to play and then remembered this area, so fun! I highly recommend it to all my C/S mommies! In fact, I can see some fall and winter play dates there. :))
2 comments:
That looks like a blast. Mackenzie started the sock thing today too. Weird! I don't know what's so appealing about socks in the mouth but whatever makes them happy. Thanks for passing on the info about Focus!
I cannot believe Pearson is almost one. Too bad we can't have a double birthday party together this year.
Post a Comment