Today marks a special day for us. Brian and I have been married for 12 years today! We have had the joy of being best friends, husband and wife and now parents together. We are truly grateful to God for our history and journey together.
B, I love you dearly and hope today is a special day for you. Thank you for being an awesome husband, amazing friend, and great daddy! I hope you always know how dear you are to me! Thank you for 12 great years!!! I love you!!!!
We had a great date night! A very sweet family at our church watched our little dumplin' for us. They blessed us so much! Thanks, Heather and Gil. They even took pictures of his whole night! Will post those soon. He had so much fun and didn't cry when we left. Yea!
Here is Pearson with Heather before we left! Thanks again!
We went to dinner at Front Range BBQ. It was delicious! Exactly what we both wanted. Then drove around a little bit, had desert at Cold Stone and picked up our sweetie by 8:30. Our friends told us to stay our later next time! We had a great night!

5 comments:
I love getting to see God continually bless you both!!! Happy Anniversary to a super good looking couple ---inside out!!!
Hugs, Aimee & Lonnie
12 years, congrats Trina for putting up with Brian that long? Just kidding. It'll be 11 years for us this year on Sept 13. Where does the time fly when you're in love.....wink
Happy Anniversary guys! Glad to hear you got out for some quality time!
aww...aunt T,
I am so glad that yall had a great time. Im glad that Pearson did great! i love you and miss you.
-Macie
Happy Be-lated Anniversary! Ya'll are such a sweet family. Definitely a marriage to look up to and model after. You two are great! Love ya'll....
Post a Comment