Sunday, July 20, 2008

An Update on Pearson....

Hi sweet friends and prayer warriors,
I am so thankful to have this link to all of you. I knew you would pray for our sweet little boy. It is Sunday evening and I came home to quickly shower,wash my face, grab a few more things from the house, and give you all a quick update. We did see the dr. this morning and he decided to keep Pearson in the hospital for another day. He wanted to watch his pulse oxygen levels and his breathing. He has had a fairly good day. He continues to receive breathing treatments and oxygen. His spirits are good, such a happy baby! And he has slept a lot today, which is good, because in the past 24-48 hours he hasn't. His wheezing has declined and his breathing is not as labored. We will see the dr. again tomorrow and go from there. I will update when I can. I am taking my camera to the hospital tonight to at least get one picture to document this whole ordeal!

Much love to you all and once again thanks for praying for us!
T, B, and precious P

5 comments:

Brooke said...

Hang in there, glad that things are getting better at least. love ya!

Macie Marie said...

This is such a relief...i was so worried. Im glad he is getting better..praise the Lord. Keep me posted auntie Trina, I wished i was there to help.
-Macie

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

So glad that sweet P is doing so much better. That little man is a trooper. I am praying for you ALL.

Lots of love,
Heather

fourlittlehawks said...

Hey Trina, please call me if you guys need anything! I didn't check your blog over the weekend so I'm coming in a bit late, but you have my prayers as always!

jenny said...

Oh my goodness - we are praying friend! Hang in there! We love you!!!