Friday, June 29, 2007

Beginning of a Nursery





Hi! We are excited to post new pictures of the nursery. There is still a lot to do, but this is the beginning of Brianna or Pearson's beautiful nursery. Brian painted yesterday and today we picked up the bed and put it together. Then we added all of the bedding and valance! We love it! Thank you to all of you who helped make this nursery possible! The dresser/changing table is coming soon. It had to be ordered. :) Enjoy the first of many pics of this room.

7 comments:

Darlene said...

HI T and B!! We can't begin to tell you how excited we are for you and your whole family! Please know we are thinking about the "3" of you and send lots of love and prayers...xo, The Jules'

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Beary Cute...

Carol Ann-Gammy said...

Well children this room is starting to look good!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see it in person and see a little dumplin in that cool bed.
MOM

Darlene said...

HAPPY 4TH!!!

Anonymous said...

How fun!!! I'm so excited to see the baby in your arms in your nursery...not much longer!!! Ya'll are going to be the best parents ever for your sweet little blessing!!!

Amber said...

Absolutely love it!! Get lots of pictures of getting this all together. I love looking back at ours when we were getting Beau's nursery together!! It is so special.......

Heather Arbuckle said...

Hi Brian and Trina,
Looking at your pics brought back such beautiful memories of when Marty and I were expecting Jack and putting his nursery together. What a blessed time for you both. Enjoy being a "two-pack" for the next few weeks. Before long, your life will be totally different in a remarkable way. I am so happy for you both. You are going to be wonderful parents.

All my love
Heather