We have had a great week relaxing and hanging out with friends. We had a great 4th of July with the Dunn family. No great pics to post, sorry. We had a cookout and played blongo again. I went to ladies bunco last night and it was just Susan and I, but that was great to be able to hang out with her! She taught me a new card game called Nertz(spelling unknown).I can't wait to teach Brian and take him down. :)) We are enjoying our new home, new nursery, and all of the fun great gifts we have received. I am in the process of figuring out what to wash now and what to wait on. This is all new to me. :))
There are two new links on the left side of our blog. The one titled "Praying for Molly" is a series of devotions that a friend of mine, Heather Arbuckle, is writing each week for a family in McKinney whose daughter has recently been diagnosed with Leukemia. Heather tries to post her devotions on the days that the little girl has her treatments. I have enjoyed reading the devotions during my quiet times lately. Feel free to check out the blog and lift up this precious little girl named Molly.
The other new link titled "Aimee and Lonnie" is the blog of some dear friends who we knew when we were in McKinney, Aimee and Lonnie. We were in small group together for a few years. They now have three precious children and I just found their blog today. :) Great to be back in touch!
Enjoy your weekend! For those of you in TX enjoy your days of sunshine!! I hear it has rained for 17 days straight! Wow!
Love to all,
T and B
1 comment:
Your such a sweet friend Trina! And yes, Saturday we had no rain here in Fort Worth...a miracle...although today it was back and all week in the forcast! We'll be praying for Molly...a friend of mine that has a son Belle's age (almost 5) is hosting a party soon for him because he just finished all Leukemia treatment...cancer-free, a true answer to prayer!!!
Post a Comment