Thursday, June 28, 2007

So Blessed!!!

We have been so blessed I don't know where to begin! We had an amazing trip to Texas. We had two awesome weeks of visiting, relaxing, and being showered by so many with so many amazing gifts.

We arrived on June 12th in Hurst to hang out with my family. We loved on our precious neice and nephew, hung out with Mom, Dad, GG, Tammi, and David. One day we went to the movie with my parents and ate great catfish(which is hard to find in CO). We went shopping a few times, ate my sister's famous strawberry pie twice, and played with Madeleine and Mason! We also had family pictures made that turned out great! See previous post for those pics. Then we enjoyed a fabulous shower that my sister and great aunt hosted. We were able to visit with many great friends and family. Thanks Sis and Aunt Aunt for hosting!!









Then on June 19th we headed to Greenville to see Brian's family. We arrived to find Carol Ann with a newly redecorated house! We had a great time there hanging out with Mom and Nannie. We enjoyed geocaching with our nephews and neice. We also enjoyed shopping a few times there, eating at our favorite restaurant in Greenville, and chilling out with the whole gang. Then we also enjoyed an amazing shower there too that was hosted by our friend, sisters in law, and Carol Ann. It was amazing! Thanks gals for hosting!







We are very grateful for all the goodies we received while in Tx. For those of who were able to see it was great to see you!


We traveled home to CO on June 26th. Since being home we have unpacked, painted the nursery and put together the stroller. It is becoming very real that a little one will join us in about 2 months. Wow!! We hope to work on the nursery more this weekend. I will post pictures of it when it is complete.


Enjoy the pictures of our trip. There were 111 pictures to choose from, I hope you like the ones I chose. Thanks Carol Ann and Heather for taking such good pics at both showers. I appreciate you!

Love,


T and B

1 comment:

Carol Ann-Gammy said...

Hey sweeties, Well the Texas visit was awsome as far as I was concerned also. Patty and I will agree that it was fun for us both to make both showers while you were here. My were you two blessed with all the wonderful goodies!!! Great to finally meet Monica and Heather face to face. The memories we are all making are wonderful. Love you so much.
Mom