Texas trip and new pics!!



Hello precious friends and family,
We are having a great time here in hot Texas!! We had family pictures made with the Upchurch/Cox fam last week and they turned out so great! We also had a few maternity pics taken! Enjoy!! We had black and white pics developed of us. They are really cool. We will put them in the nursery.
We had a great shower at my sister's house this past weekend! She worked sooooo hard all week! And it was so beautiful! Thanks sis!!!! We had a great week visiting with my family and now we are visiting with the Greenville clan.
I will post more pics off of my camera when I can. Hope you are all doing well!
Love to all!
T and B
|
|
4 comments:
Hey, by any chance did ya'll get those pic's taken at Portrait Innovations....?
Yes, we did! We were very pleased with their work. We have tried other places in the past and really liked Portrait Innovations? Is that where you and Brooke went too?
YEPPERS!
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the pictures! The tummy is really growing. I just love seeing you pregnant! I'm still so excited for ya'll.....
Post a Comment