Sunday, June 10, 2007

Geocaching Race #3...House...Ready for TX!!!



Hello family and friends! Today we had the Amazing Geocache Race #3 with our friends from church. Our team came in 2nd place. I didn't race. I just supported and took pictures. We had a good time!


Here is one more picture of our new house. We are feeling right at home and so blessed! We have unpacked boxes, picked up paint samples for the nursery, mowed and water the lawn and gotten settled! It has been great to have our own house!


We are ready to head to Texas!!! We will leave early on Tues. morning. We will be there for about 2 weeks. One week in Ft. Worth and one week in Greenville. We will have two showers while we are in Texas. We are looking forward to seeing our families and friends!
I will try to blog while we are there, but Ms. Blogger Queen-don't hound me too much if I don't! Love you,
T and B

4 comments:

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Ok, I won't hound as long as I get to see you in Greenville while you're here. Safe travels.

UncleDavid said...

NICE HOUSE!! Have a good trip to Texas. We leave next Wed (6-20) to visit Sue's family in England.

David

Amber said...

I love the house. It looks so cozy!! I want to see shower pics, okay???

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Trina--Could you pls. have Carol Ann email me the details of the party in Greenville on the 23rd.