


Hi friends,
Here are a few pictures of a recent trip to the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo and more geocaching adventures. The giraffes were awesome! The will eat crackers right out of your hand. We go geocachingevery chance we get. This weekend we are going on a geocaching race with friends from church. The race is on! Have a good weekend! We'll post again soon. Later Taters,
T
3 comments:
Is that "snow" on Brian's head or is that grey hair's I see. Salt...salt and pepa's here...(remember that song-sorry didn't do it justice). You kids are cracking me up with your new hobby. Does look like fun. By the way Trina you asked if I got a new camera from the pic's posted on my blog the other day with Luke in the pumpkins. No, but I'm going to after seeing how awesome my friends Canon Rebel XT Digital SLR 8 megapixel camera took. I'm saving my pennies. They aren't cheap, but worth the money. Most of those pic's look 3 dimensional to me. Well...of to KY tomorrow. Will blog if I can. Love and miss you guys. Heather
By the way, is that the Cheyenne Mtn.Zoo? I thought I recognized those giraffe's?
Yes, he does have salt and pepa hair! It is great! Keep me posted on the new camera pics. Have a great time with the sis! Yes, we were at Cheyenne Mtn. Zoo.
Post a Comment