


It is with great pleasure that I introduce my nephew, Mason David Cox. I hear he is precious and I think so from looking at the pictures! I can't wait to get my hands on him and formally introduce him to his Aunt TaTa who will spoil him rotten! I love Madeleine's sweet little face as she is hugging him in this picture. My mom says she is crazy about him and just loves all over him like I did and still do Tammi. When we were little Tammi used to say, "Trina, could you please stop kissing me?" I think Mason is in for a lot of kisses.
Please pray for my sweet sister as she is having terrible heachaches after the epidural(spelling unknown). She had a doozy of a time with the epidural and is now having a headache from it. Please pray for her healing.
All is good here in CO. The snow is finally starting to melt and we returned to the working force today. I hosted Ladies Night Out-Bunco at our house tonight! It was so fun. I love hosting bunco! It is a blast! I will post those pics tomorrow. Have a blessed night!
4 comments:
Well isn't Mason a handsome fella!!!! His sister will have a great time with him. Will continue to keep Them all in our prayers.
Glad to hear you finally went back to work. As I told Brian, if this keeps up might see you both still in school in July!!!!!!!!
Ever heard of year round school??
will
Poor Brian. Kicked outta the house cause the females.
I feel ya brother.
Loving the cute nephew pic's. What a little cutie pie. I know you can't wait to give him kisses as I can't wait to give little Emery some.
what a sweet little boy! Glad to hear things went well. I will pray for your sisters quick recovery! congrats to you aunt Trina!
Post a Comment