Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Snowing again!


Hi friends and family! We dismissed school today in the snow! It is beautiful! Just thought you would want to know. I know in Texas it is still hot.

All is good here. We went on The Amazing Geocache Race organized by some friends from church this weekend! We had a blast! We raced four other teams to find all of the geocaches. We even had a detour just like on the show the Amazing Race. The detour was to go door to door asking people for food items to donate to a local food pantry. Talk about taking me out of my comfort zone. Wow. It was fun. Brian and I came in 3rd place. Brian said he saw a new side of his wife, a competitive side. I wanted to win. I will post pictures when I can. I was too busy trying to win instead of taking pics, but someone else took some.

Love to all!

No comments: