Hello friends! I am the proud aunt of a new baby boy! My sister safely delivered Mason Cox into the world today! Praise God!! It was about time he joined us! He weighs 8lbs. 9 oz. and is 20 inches long. As soon as the family sends me pictures I will post them. It has been hard for me not to be there today, but God is so good to bless our family with a little boy.
There was a blizzard here in Colorado Springs. We got about 18-24 inches of snow and had many drifts everywhere. We did not have school today so we rested and watched the snow! It was amazing. Here are a few pictures of us shoveling the snow, mainly Brian.

We hope all is well with all of you! T and B


6 comments:
Wow, snow! And...lots of it! Looks like fun. I'm sure the gigantic snowman pic's will be forthcoming too. Congrats! on being an aunt. Isn't it fun getting to be the aunt. I just love it. We love ya'll and hope ya'll stay warm.
p.s. I'd like to see you guys find your geocaching object in that blizzard (wink)
Wow! I could build a big snowman with all that snow...stay warm...it is 80 right now in McKinney!!!! However, we are expecting cooler temps soon with 40+ MPH winds tomorrow!
Congratulations on your sweet nephew! I know you will love being an aunt. 8 lbs... I can't imagine.. that baby is huge.. wink wink!
Will keep all in our prayers!
Just love these pics!!!!!! Good to see my kids doing some manuelllllllll labor!! Keep up the good work.
Love and Hugs from Greenville Mom
Oh me bad!!! Forgot to extend CONGRATS to the Aunt and Uncle.
Mason will be a much loved baby!
Post a Comment