Monday, October 02, 2006

Surprise Visit to Texas!!!


Hello friends,
I had an amazing weekend in Texas! I surprised my whole family by arriving in Texas on Saturday morning. No one in my family knew I was planning the trip. It was my sister's 30th birthday and there was a baby shower for her. It really was a God thing for me to be able to go. I prayed a few weeks ago for God's will and for Him to make a way for me to be able to go if that is what I was supposed to do. The very next day Brian found a bargain airfare that we could not pass up and it was exactly on the weekend I wanted to go! So we booked it and we called Brian's mom to see if she could pick me up from the airport. She graciously volunteered to pick me up before I could even ask her. My flight was delayed a little on Sat. morning, but it all worked out. CarolAnn took me straight to the baby shower for my sister. The shower was already in motion and my sister, mom, and grandmother were sooooooooooooooo surprised! The could not believe it!! My sister was so blown away! We had a great time at the baby shower and then hanging out the rest of the day. Tammi's husband threw her a surprise pajama 30th b-day party on Sat. night(hence the pj pictures) On Sunday my mom and I went to McFBC to surprise more friends there. It was so great to see all of you there. I miss you all more than words can say. Sunday afternoon Mom and I went shopping and had a blast. I got to go to my favorite clothing store that we do not have here(Cato). Sunday night went to dinner with the family for sister's dinner birthday. Then on Monday I was able to hang out with Madeleine, Tammi and Gigi for awhile! It was an amazing, wonderful, needed weekend! I am so blessed to have a wonderful husband who knew I needed a "family fix" and graciously sent me "home"! Thanks, honey! I love you!
I hope you enjoy seeing the pics as much as I enjoyed taking them! Thanks for listening to all my blog weekend details. Take care and love to all!

I can't get blogger to post more than one picture. I will keep working with it.

No comments: